Video of Iron Fever Expo

We are pleased to announce that we have arranged for another professional video recording of the recent Iron Fever Exposition, held last month in York Pennsylvania.

For information about the expo, see:

As in the past, ByVideo has filmed the show, and is putting together their usual high quality VHS videotape and DVD of the show. The final video is not quite ready, but should be complete by mid-November, and is expected to run in the neighborhood of two hours, more or less.

We are currently taking pre-orders for the video, and in exchange for early payment, we will ship the video or DVD to you at no extra charge.

The VHS video or DVD can be ordered from:

This early order offer is valid ONLY until September 30, 2004, and the credit will be applied to your final invoice, automatically. Please note that when ordering your video, the online store will indicate a shipping charge, but we will remove that charge before your credit card is charged. If you will be sending your order by mail, with your payment, deduct the shipping charge, if the video is all you are ordering. If you are ordering other items, please call for information.

ByVideo will also be producing a video of the following upcoming shows, and we will be offering them for sale as they are "in the can", also with a pre-order offer of free shipping.

"GEARS"

Men, Metal & Machines
Cabin Fever
If you are interested in pre-orders for any of these videos, please contact our office, either by email or phone. Info below.

We have also added a few new items to the online store. These include:

A high quality Milling Machine Vise, comparable to the Kurt(r) Vise.

Swivel Base for the above:
Chuck Guards for your Lathes:
We will be adding more items in the coming weeks, as we are beginning to handle more of the Bison Workholding line, and other Toolmex products. If there are items for your shop you are looking for, please let us know. This line includes thousands of items, from drills and reamers, to turning tools and carbide inserts, to indexers and rotary tables.

If you have any questions or comments, please call, write, fax or email us.

LOGAN ACTUATOR CO.

550 Chippewa Rd Harvard IL 60033-2372 Tel (815) 943-9500 Fax (815) 943-6755
Reply to
Scott S. Logan