Iron Fever - NEW Model Engineering Expo (Updated 3 Aug 2003)

Many of you may already know about this, but the Schoenly's, organizers of Cabin Fever have started *TWO* new Model Engineering Expositions.

The first of these, Iron Fever, will be held in York, Pennsylvania on August 9 and 10, 2003.

York Expo Center 334 Carlisle Ave York, PA Web:

Map:
Hours: Sat. 9am to 5pm Sun. 9am to 4pm

Cost: $7.00, good for both days.

For you Modelers, please remember: You are welcome to exhibit your models at the show. No pre-registration or additional cost (other than admission) is required.

Vendors (such as us) *DO* need to pre-register, and there are additional fees. For more information on securing a vendor table, contact Gary Schoenly at (800) 789-5068.

The "host" hotel will again be the Holiday Inn Holidome in York, about

1 mile from the show. Telephone (717) 846-9500. They have a special rate for attendees of $79/night. Be sure to mention you are coming for the Iron Fever Model Engineering Show.

I will be arriving on Thursday evening (late) and will be staying at the Holiday Inn Holidome.

From the Cabin Fever web page at:

| Attention Everyone still needing hotel accommodations for Iron Fever: | The reenactment events in Gettysburg this year had changed the | dates and they now coincide with our summer show. This will only be | this year due to the weather we have been having and all the rain. | If you have not gotten a hotel yet, we strongly urge you to call the | host hotel or an other near by as the rooms will be filling up for | this part of the summer. Thanks!

I hope to see lots of you folks there! Stop by our booth, just inside the entrance to the (east?) hall.

Reply to
Scott S. Logan