Iron Fever - Model Engineering Expo (Updated 11 Jun 2004)

A reminder. (Updated 11 Jun 2004)

Iron Fever Expo August 14-15, 2004 York Expo Center York, Pennsylvania

Hours Saturday 9AM to 5PM Sunday 9AM to 4PM

Web:

Map:
Cost: $7.00, good for both days.

For you Modelers, please remember: You are welcome and even encouraged to exhibit your models at the show. No pre-registration or additional cost (other than admission) is required.

Vendors (such as us) *DO* need to pre-register, and there are additional fees. For more information on securing a vendor table, contact Gary Schoenly at (800) 789-5068.

The "host" hotel will again be the Holiday Inn Holidome in York, about

1 mile from the show. Telephone (717) 846-9500. They have a special rate for attendees. Be sure to mention you are coming for the Iron Fever Model Engineering Show.

I will be arriving on Thursday evening (late) and will be staying at the Holiday Inn Holidome.

I hope to see lots of you folks there! Stop by our booth, just inside the entrance to the east hall.

Reply to
Scott S. Logan