Quick Headsup 48" Schedule 40 pipe at IMS

Just a quick heads up,for Orange County, Southern CA, rcm-ers-- Industrial Metal Supply in Irvine has four foot lengths of schedule 40 pipe selling for $5 each.

(I have no affiliation with IMS other than as a customer. Generally I just lurk on this group, but I thought this was a good enough deal that others might want to know.)

Jeff P.

Reply to
Jeff Polaski