A reminder. (Updated 20 Nov 2003)
Cabin Fever Expo
January 17-18, 2004
York Expo Center
York, Pennsylvania

Hours Saturday 9AM to 5PM
Sunday 9AM to 4PM
* SECOND ANNUAL IRON FEVER AUCTION *
* Friday, January 16, 2004, same location. *
* Inspection begins at 12 noon, Bidding begins at 1pm. *
Admission: $7.00 (Good both days)
For more show info, contact Gary or Jared Schoenly
snipped-for-privacy@cabinfeverexpo.com
Tel (800) 789-5068
"Host" hotel is Holiday Inn Holidome
2000 Loucks Rd, York, PA
Tel (717) 846-9500 * Fax (717) 764-5038
them you are attending Cabin Fever to get the special rate.
For more info, including maps see

*
For you Modelers, please remember: You are welcome, and *
*
ENCOURAGED to exhibit your models at the show. No *
*
pre-registration or additional cost (other than admission) is *
*
required. *
*
In addition, there are plans for one or more drawings for the
exhibitors. This will NOT be a contest, but a "Thank-You" drawing for
those who exhibit and stick around for at least most of both days.
I'll be there, once again. Arriving January 15 (Thursday evening).
Hope to see lots of you folks too.
Reply to
Scott S. Logan
Scott,
Clicking on your map sent me to Nashville, TN, right next to Vanderbilt Univ. Maybe it is a bug as I did look up that locale on Mapquest a few weeks ago. (My son is looking at Vanderbilt for college.) I didn't know York was so far East. I will be in Cincinatti to drop off my son for Friday through Monday the weekend of the show and hope to drive over. Weather willing.
John
Reply to
Me Mine
Scott,
Clicking on your map sent me to Nashville, TN, right next to Vanderbilt Univ. Maybe it is a bug as I did look up that locale on Mapquest a few weeks ago. (My son is looking at Vanderbilt for college.) I didn't know York was so far East. I will be in Cincinatti to drop off my son for Friday through Monday the weekend of the show and hope to drive over. Weather willing.
John
Reply to
Me Mine
Yep, you're right. When I just clicked on it, I got my own home address.
Will be fixed shortly.
Thanks.
Reply to
Scott S. Logan