Cabin Fever Expo Photos and Video

Photos and video from the recent Cabin Fever Expo are up on the New England Model Engineering Society web page.

The video business is new to me and any comments or suggestions are welcome. Too long? Too short? The dial up video is nowhere near what i would like it to be but that is controlled by the software that encodes it for the web. I will try to improve it but this is a first try so one has to begin somewhere.

Errol Groff

Instructor, Manufacturing Technology H.H. Ellis Technical High School

613 Upper Maple Street Danielson, CT 06239