Cabin Fever Expo Photos and Video

Photos and video from the recent Cabin Fever Expo are up on the New
England Model Engineering Society web page.

The video business is new to me and any comments or suggestions are
welcome. Too long? Too short? The dial up video is nowhere near
what i would like it to be but that is controlled by the software that
encodes it for the web. I will try to improve it but this is a first
try so one has to begin somewhere.
Errol Groff
Instructor, Manufacturing Technology
H.H. Ellis Technical High School