3M 1 Micron Lapping Film on Milar Backing For Sale

I've got a few packages of 1 Micron 3M lapping film that I'd like to sell. For those who don't know, this is super-fine sandpaper equivalent to ~20,000 grit (?). It's so fine it will not scratch anything, only polish. I've used this dry and wet and the milar backing keeps it intact when wet sanding. This can be used also as the last step in a very fine sharpening process. This will put a mirror finish on ANY surface with proper prep. It's cool stuff!

Anyway, the sheets are roughly 5"x4" and come 50 to a pack. If you want more than one pack, shipping won't go up.

I accept PayPal, money order, and cash if you want to send it.

Email me at: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Thanks! Reid

Reply to
rplumbo

rplumbo wrote: (snip)

4 copies of this aren't really that annoying.

No price is though. (I believe I've bought from you before...and found them useful.)

Reply to
Todd Rich