3m Lapping Polishing Film For Sale

Hi folks!
I've got some 3M Imperial Lapping film that I'd like to sell. It's 1
micron, or 14,000 grit. It's milar backed, so it will wet sand
beautifully. For those who don't know what lapping film is, this is
ultra fine sandpaper typically used in polishing and other
applications where a mirror finish is desired. It comes in packs of
50, 5.5"x4.5" sheets.Trying to get rid of it here, so $10 per pack
plus $4 shipping.
Please email me if you have any questions at: snipped-for-privacy@attbi.com
Thank you!
Reid