3M Imperial Lapping Film For Sale

Hello! I've got a surplus of 3M Imperial Lapping Film that I'd like to sell. The grade is 1 micron, which is equivalent 14,000 grit in more standard terms. The color is green, and the sheets are 5.5" x 4.5". It's got the milar backing which makes it perfect for wet sanding. When used as the last step in a process, this will really put a mirror finish on any part you can make. The 3M part number is 85926. This is "3M 262X Imperial Lapping Film." Also, there are 50 sheets per package.

I'm asking $10 per pack plus $4.00 USPS Priority shipping.

If you have any questions or would like a pack, (or 10!) please email me at: snipped-for-privacy@attbi.com.

Thank you! Reid

Reply to
Reid