Saddam rumor true?

Is it true that Saddam allowed himself to be brought out of hiding so he could endorse Howard Dean?

Reply to
Ed Rinehart

Not true; if it were so Bush would have 'captured' him the week before the election.

Reply to
Nick Hull

No, he wanted to contribute some of the stolen American money to George Bush's re-election campaign. He didn't want Bush to get caught stealing money himself.

Regards,

Marv

Ed R> Is it true that Saddam allowed himself to be brought out of hiding so he

Reply to
Marv Soloff

George doesn't need Sadam's loot, the Dems don't either - they just take OURS and buy votes with it. I'm sure you can just write-in Hillary Clinton on your ballot, Marv. I hope the rest of the dems can figure out how to vote this time, it IS awfully complicated. If they have to rely on a write-in, we'll have a brouhaha about faulty pencils and hanging erasers.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

But Tom, the Dems are more efficient at taking our money. The Repugs have their CEO cronies take it and then pass it on to the RNC and Mr. Bush. I say, eliminate the middleman!

Reply to
Hitch

The Dems are actually a bit better about taking money. Not only taking ours, they take it from the Red Chinese as well.

'If you own a gun and have a swimming pool in the yard, the swimming pool is almost 100 times more likely to kill a child than the gun is.'" Steven Levitt, UOC prof.

Reply to
Gunner

The Repugs are clever enough to take out children's and grandchildren's money and use it to buy votes from some of us with tax breaks.

Dick

Reply to
D.B.

Oh, heck no. The Democrats have their own cronies to which the money is passed (often the same cronies you ascribe to the GOP). Once these types have it, it magically disappears as into a black hole ,and only reappears as donations to the Dems favorite charities, themselves. That insures that they can properly feel our pain. Only he who has been one (such as myself) can hold a Democrat in the proper level of contempt.

Harold

Reply to
Harold Burton

No that is entirely a fabrication, the reason he emerged was to sell some of his Halliburton shares and to convert more of his dollars to euros.

Reply to
Beecrofter

All the Dems will do this time around is to try to prevent Bush (any of 'em) from stealing another election. Used to be a crime in this country.

Regards,

Marv

Tom Gardner wrote:

Reply to
Marv Soloff

They have to - the Red Chinese are the only ones with money - they have taken all of our jobs.

Regards,

Marv

Gunner wrote:

Reply to
Marv Soloff

Smart move on Saddam's part. The Euro is up 33% over the dollar in Mr. Bush's economic recovery, and the Halliburton shares have to be disposed of before the ceiling caves in like Worldcom or Enron. Got to hand it to the Republicans - they know when to duck before the shit hits the fan.

Regards,

Marv

Beecrofter wrote:

Reply to
Marv Soloff

You are well named.

The Demonrats are clever enough to pack buses full of winos and street people by giving them booze and smokes, then driving them to rallies and polling places, using children and grandchildrens money.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

Hey Gunner, remind me not to get your dander up! Although I think we were cut from the same sheet. P.S. I e-mailed you about more info on the Para .45, you might not have gotten it 'cause the Dems don't want me to have a new gun and intercepted the mail.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Hey Marv, Read the constitution! And even if this was a pure democracy, if people are too stupid to figure out how to vote, their vote shouldn't count. I personally believe that only land-owners and people that pay taxes should be able to vote. Then the dems wouldn't be redistributing wealth to garner votes.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

You can't refute the facts so you are reduced to that. Sad.

Dick

Reply to
D.B.

Saddam says he's a victim of a right wing conspiracy. Billary agree's.

Reply to
Tony

As in Cooper? Damn! I hear that was one hell of a parachute jump!

Mike Eberle> >

Reply to
mikee

I tried reading the Constitution, but the Bush Administration has recalled it because it violates the Patriot Act.. Not to worry, the White House is re-writing it. You'll love the new one - if you can get out of the concentration camp to read it.

Regards,

Marv

Tom Gardner wrote:

Reply to
Marv Soloff

Hummmm send it again to gunnerasch AT myway Dot com and Ill answer any questions you might have on the Paras. (Made by our good friends in Canada btw ) or building your own Frankengun.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner