3M 1 Mic Lapping Film for Sale

Hi- I've got some 1 Micron 3M lapping film I'd like to sell. This is extremely fine sand paper that can be used to polish most anything. It's got milar (plastic) backing, so it doesn't fall apart when it's used for wet sanding either. Sheets measure 4.5" x 5.5" and come 50 to a pack. Price is $10 per pack + $5 shipping per order.

I also have 3 packs of 3 micron too if anybody wants a slightly more coarse grit. Same price.

I can take PayPal and money orders too if need be, but PayPal is definitely the way to go.

Please email me if you have any questions. Thanks! Reid snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
rplumbo

Not IMHO, see:

Gene Kearns

I'll be ordering (and using paypal) a pak of 3u.

I suspect the anti-paypal stuff is mostly the work of the banks who were caught sleep> >

Reply to
Mark