Engines for sale or trade...

I have an OS FT-300 flat twin (used) that could easily pass for a new engine that I wish to sell or trade. The normal used price for this engine in this
condition is $700. I'm willing to sell for $600 via money orders, or $630 via PayPal. I'll try to get some pictures made of the exact engine for those that ask for them.
Partial trades are great too. I'll list a few things that I am interested in trading or trading for plus cash for. We can work it out, I'm sure. I have over 400 trades with 100% positive feedback on eBay, so not to worry.
What I'm interested in trading for:
AR-15 or 16 clones (legally through a gunshop) 1911A1 or clones OS or Saito twin cylinder engines under 2.0 CID Saito 3 cylinder radials (1.70 or .90) Trail or Dual-Purpose motorcycle for local pickup Curare, Phoenix 8, Tiporare foam and fiberglass kits YS .60 and .61 two-strokes
And a bunch of other stuff. If you don't see it above, send me a note and ask. You never know.
Ed Cregger
ecregger at live dot com
Still available?
--
Maybz
Sorry for taking so long to reply. The old memory isn't what it used to be.