Engines for sale or trade...

I have an OS FT-300 flat twin (used) that could easily pass for a new engine
that I wish to sell or trade. The normal used price for this engine in this
condition is $700. I'm willing to sell for $600 via money orders, or $630
via PayPal. I'll try to get some pictures made of the exact engine for those
that ask for them.
Partial trades are great too. I'll list a few things that I am interested in
trading or trading for plus cash for. We can work it out, I'm sure. I have
over 400 trades with 100% positive feedback on eBay, so not to worry.
What I'm interested in trading for:
AR-15 or 16 clones (legally through a gunshop)
1911A1 or clones
OS or Saito twin cylinder engines under 2.0 CID
Saito 3 cylinder radials (1.70 or .90)
Trail or Dual-Purpose motorcycle for local pickup
Curare, Phoenix 8, Tiporare foam and fiberglass kits
YS .60 and .61 two-strokes
And a bunch of other stuff. If you don't see it above, send me a note and
ask. You never know.
Ed Cregger
ecregger at live dot com
Reply to
Ed Cregger
Sorry for taking so long to reply. The old memory isn't what it used to be.
Yes, the engine is still available. Contact me at: imaheinemann at hotmail dot com for further discussion. Thank you for your interest.
Ed Cregger
Maybz Wrote:
Reply to
Ed Cregger