FA - Airplane Stuff

Robart High Point Balancer http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 0344189044&viewitem=&sspagename≠ME%3AL%3ALCA%3AUS%3A1123&salenotsupported

OS .40 FSR Engine http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 0344189049&viewitem=&sspagename≠ME%3AL%3ALCA%3AUS%3A1123&salenotsupported
Sugertigre Mag Y Carburator http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 0344189478&viewitem=&sspagename≠ME%3AL%3ALCA%3AUS%3A1123&salenotsupported
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Interesting statement in the fine print:
"I WILL leave negative feedback for those few who can't seem to pay for their winning bids."
I guess you haven't kept up with ebaY's feedback policies...
--

David

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Which are ???
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 19:10:24 -0400, Morgans wrote:

no negative feedback is allowed anymore. You either leave positive feedback or no feedback.
--
To reply by email: vhoward1122 at gmail dot com

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 19:10:24 -0400, "Morgans"

http://pages.ebay.com/services/forum/sellerprotection.html
Specifically "Sellers aren't able to leave negative or neutral Feedback for buyers. That means sellers need other tools that will protect them against unfair treatment from buyers and bring those buyers to eBay's attention."
It's not that I agree with this policy, but still it's the policy..
--

David

Add pictures here
‚úĖ