FA - Airplane Stuff

Robart High Point Balancer

OS .40 FSR Engine

Sugertigre Mag Y Carburator

Tom Minger

Interesting statement in the fine print:

"I WILL leave negative feedback for those few who can't seem to pay for their winning bids."

I guess you haven't kept up with ebaY's feedback policies...

Reply to
David Hopper

Which are ???

Reply to
Morgans

no negative feedback is allowed anymore. You either leave positive feedback or no feedback.

Reply to
Vance

Specifically "Sellers aren't able to leave negative or neutral Feedback for buyers. That means sellers need other tools that will protect them against unfair treatment from buyers and bring those buyers to eBay's attention."

It's not that I agree with this policy, but still it's the policy..

Reply to
David Hopper