Sinumerik 3M

Hello,

I have Chiron FZ16L with sinumerik 3M 4B. After a problem of cnc, we are removed the memory board FX1120 of the rack and programs are being erased. Siemens tell us to reinitialize CNC and transfer parameters in CNC.

But we don't know procedure. Anyone know this procedure?

Thanks

Reply to
lud59

replying to lud59, halimi wrote: hi,

i have the same problem now.

did you solve it 11 years ago and how, if you remember.

thnx

Reply to
halimi