Cabin Fever Photos

Photos I took at Cabin Fever. Next I hope to figure out how to get the video I took with the new camera off the tape and onto the net.

Errol Groff

Instructor, Manufacturing Technology H.H. Ellis Technical High School

613 Upper Maple Street Danielson, CT 06239

New England Model Engineering Society

Errol Groff

Beautiful engines. Thanks for the pictures. Karl

Reply to
kfvorwerk

Thanks for posting that, and those that I forwarded it to thank you.

Reply to
Clark Magnuson

Errol, Thank you for the great posting. Out of curiosity, in your notes did you happen to get the source of the castings for the 1.5 hp McCormic Deering engine? I might twant to build one.

Thank you,

Bob

Reply to
rleonard