Cabin Fever Photos

Photos I took at Cabin Fever. Next I hope to figure out how to get
the video I took with the new camera off the tape and onto the net.
Errol Groff
Instructor, Manufacturing Technology
H.H. Ellis Technical High School
613 Upper Maple Street
Danielson, CT 06239
New England Model Engineering Society

Errol Groff
Beautiful engines. Thanks for the pictures. Karl
Reply to
kfvorwerk
Thanks for posting that, and those that I forwarded it to thank you.
Reply to
Clark Magnuson
Errol, Thank you for the great posting. Out of curiosity, in your notes did you happen to get the source of the castings for the 1.5 hp McCormic Deering engine? I might twant to build one.
Thank you,
Bob
Reply to
rleonard