Farmall Cub line drawing

One of my students wants to make a clock for his uncle who owns a Farmall Cub tractor. We have not had much luck finding a good drawing
to convert to a CAD drawing.
If anyone has a good line drawing of this tractor and can share it with us we will appreciate your help. CAD format great, DWG, IGS, DXF and so on. JPG or other pic;ture useful also.
http://neme-s.org/Clock_Pictures/10.htm will give you an idea of what we are working on.
Errol Groff
Instructor, Machine Tool Department
H.H. Ellis Technical High School 643 Upper Maple Street Danielson, CT 06239
New England Model Engineering Society www.neme-s.org
You might start here, post a request if necessary http://www.ytmag.com/profiles/cubprof.htm
Errol Groff wrote:

I found a couple that might help by searching Google Images:
http://brepettis.com/machinery/pages/farmall%20tractor_psd.htm
http://brepettis.com/machinery/pages/farmall%20tractor2_psd.htm
http://www.farmall-h.com/images/Farmall-H-smaller.gif
"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"
have you ever tried to convert a picture to cad ?
I have to do it from time to time - a bit of a chore. But there are lots of pictures on google.
Errol Groff wrote:

-
Errol Groff wrote:

Did you try http://images.google.com/images?q rmall+Cub ? Seem to be numerous ok jpg's and gif's. The line drawing on 2nd page,
http://www.esnarf.com/2160a.jpg is a bit ragged and has a "strip of paper placed across scanner to prevent image copying" but perhaps esnarf will sell a copy.
James Waldby wrote:

That's sort of dickheaded of them, I'm willing to be they don't own that drawing in the first place.
I had a Cub for about 15 years, dealt it to my neighbor 'cause he wanted it. Nice little tractor, a *real* tractor.
John