Farmall Cub line drawing

One of my students wants to make a clock for his uncle who owns a Farmall Cub tractor. We have not had much luck finding a good drawing to convert to a CAD drawing.

If anyone has a good line drawing of this tractor and can share it with us we will appreciate your help. CAD format great, DWG, IGS, DXF and so on. JPG or other pic;ture useful also.

will give you an idea of what we are working on.

Errol Groff

Instructor, Machine Tool Department

H.H. Ellis Technical High School

643 Upper Maple Street Danielson, CT 06239

New England Model Engineering Society

Errol Groff

RoyJ

I found a couple that might help by searching Google Images:

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Reply to
Keith Marshall

have you ever tried to convert a picture to cad ?

I have to do it from time to time - a bit of a chore. But there are lots of pictures on google.

Errol Groff wrote:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Did you try

? Seem to be numerous ok jpg's and gif's. The line drawing on 2nd page,
is a bit ragged and has a "strip of paper placed across scanner to prevent image copying" but perhaps esnarf will sell a copy.

Reply to
James Waldby

That's sort of dickheaded of them, I'm willing to be they don't own that drawing in the first place.

I had a Cub for about 15 years, dealt it to my neighbor 'cause he wanted it. Nice little tractor, a *real* tractor.

John

Reply to
JohnM