CNC Mill Drill XYZPro III

Any information on a mid-90's mfd CNC Conversion kit (stepper motor system) for a Mill Drill called XYZPro III, made by J&S Products Irvine, CA? I know it takes standard limited "G" code programming but I'm wondering about controller program memory? Can files be SAVED and OPENED? If anyone has one and is using now Thanks. Bill G.

Reply to
MachineShop

Al A.

Hi, I have a bit of info on these, if you email me I can see if we have the same thing. I am not running one at present, but may be able to offer some ideas.

-AL A.

Reply to
Al A.