!8" body tube blow out sale!!!!!!

We are starting to get in some of our Body tubes now. We have some of the 18" tubes in stock right now. To get introduce you to Rockethead Rockets we
are offering all of our 18" tube at 15% off from our already low price. This sale will be on for the next 2 weeks. If you would like to purchase some tubes at these low price hurry to www.rocketheadrockets.com and go to the body tubes.
Thank you
--
Tom Priest
Rockethead Rockets