First four hat release in rocket series

Rockethead Rockets is proud to be opening T & M Embroidery. We are looking forward to serve the rocketeers by offering many products with rocket related embroidery on them.

We have now release four hats in out rocket series. These hats are cotton twill with buckle adjusters. These have pictures of the rocket and name of the rocket on the hat.

we now have the following hats Bull Pup Space Shuttle Honest John AMRAAM

These hats are being offered at the introductory price of $9.99

You can get your hat personalize with your name or NAR/TRA number and level on the back of the hat for $3.00 You can get both your name and NAR/TRA number and level for $5.00

To Place a order go to

Thank you Tom Priest Rockethead Rockets T & M Embroidery

Reply to
Tom Priest