Website Update

I've recently given my website a complete facelift.

Please take time to have a look.

Constructive criticism is always appreciated ;-)

Damian

Reply to
Damian Burrin

Doh!

Should have said it's

but then its in my sig

Reply to
Damian Burrin

Cool! Looks, good! I especially liked the "Silver Thing."

Also, I added your site to our favorite links page.

Randy

<randyolb

Since you like video payloads, you might want to check out George Gassaway's home page. George has been doing quite a bit of that sort of thing the last

6 months at the NAR 665 launches and he has quite a bit of info. on the site.

Randy

<randyolb

Looks very good, Damian! I like.

M.

Reply to
Martin Sweeney

I feel your pain...

I'm currently going through the same stuff as I redesign

I hope mine turns out as well as yours.

Mario

Reply to
Mario Perdue