REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT Flags for sale

We have received our part for our embroidery machine and now producing the REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT flags. I have attached a picture of the flag (it is not the best picture but I took 10 and this one turned out the besst all of the letters is the same size just could not get them to look that way). We have found and ordered in more ripstop and got it for a cheaper price so we are going to pass the savings on to you.

Here is the new prices:

#1. REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT Embroidered on one side and the other side is blank. $6.00

#2. REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT Embroidered on both sides $10.00

#3. We will customize either #1 or # 2 with your 1.contact information or 2. your name and NAR/TRA number and level for $3.00 for each info choice.

These are Embroidered Ripstop with reniforced stitching around the flag. It come with a eyelet and a split ring attached. These are made to last and will be there with all of your high power flights.

If you would like to order or get more information e-mail us at snipped-for-privacy@rap.midco.net and we will get the information out to you. We will be having our T & M Embroidery web site up and going here shortly and have Rockethead Rockets reopen the second week in November.

Thank You

Reply to
T & M Embroidery