1/48 remove before flight tags

i want to make some remove before flight tags for my 1/48 A-4.

Has anyone made these or similar before? If so what did you use?

or am I being to anal?

All suggestions appreciated.

Calum

Reply to
elstunto

Hi,

I am not sure if this information is of any help but...

Geoff Coughlin wrote in his and Neils Phantom II book that the Eduards

1/72nd pre-painted remove before flight tags were more correct for 1/48th models. I got some and agree. The results can be seen in the pictures of his FGR.2 XV501 B in the book.

Tony

Reply to
Tone

Eduard, set#49009. White on red, black on red, square ends, triangular ends. About 16x2mm. Problem is, the PE is stiff like hell and the whole thing doesn't look natural.

Reply to
[SM04]Serge D. Grun

I got some a while ago in a galaxy far away. I think they were made by PP Aeroparts. Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

Verlinden did them too.

Terry

Reply to
Terry Sumner

I have some pre-printed ones from Repliscale, I belive. Printed in color on paper - very convienient and easy to use. They look great.

Reply to
Rufus

Put the PP Aero Parts decals on strips of foil so you can position the flags like they are moving in a breeze...looks a lot better....not so static.

Reply to
Jbm007