AMT RAT PACKER 65 NOVA AWB F/C KITS ARE HERE

Hello to all- I now have 950 reissues of the 65 Nova altered wheelbase funny car just released by RC/ERTL. The price is $15 each plus shipping, or buy 6 or more and get free shipping anywhere in the U.S. The reissue is limited to only 5,000 pieces and will only be available through myself-Fred's Model World, Model King, Model Roundup, BND Hobbies, Model Express and Fantastic Plastics. Please email me to request kits.

Thanks Fred Sterns

Reply to
FSterns