RAT PACKER 66 NOVA FUNNY CAR REISSUE

To: Model Car Builders/Collectors

Fr: Fred Sterns, Fred's Model World

In late January, I anticipate the arrival at my place of business in Buffalo, NY of 1,000 66 Nova Ratpacker altered wheelbase funny car kits. RC2/ERTL is doing a limited run of 5,000 of these kits and they will only be available through myself, Model King, Model Roundup and BND Hobbies. Price will be $15 each, or $90 for a case of 6. On orders of one case or more I will pay shipping.

Please contact me for more information. This reissue will have the same box art as the last issue done several years ago. Thanks Fred

Reply to
FSterns

fred the 1 that was out not long ago was 65 not a 66 so which altered are they Issuing?

Reply to
TONY 70000