What is it - "Packer Ratchet" ?

I have one of these, it's called a Packer Ratchet. I found one on ebay, look at item number 6100661612. Mine is almost identical except is has a square head bolt coming out of the left side as pictured on ebay. The other side features a square hole that is tapered similar to an brace bit only bigger than any I've seen before. A Google search came up with zip except for old ebay listings referring to RR equipment. It ratchets in only one direction, no way of switching it that I can see. What are they used for?


Reply to
Loading thread data ...

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.