AMT A-20 and F7F kits

Has anyone heard anything new about who might have ax\cquired the molds for these kits?

Reply to
Michael F. Becker

Hub & Diane Plott

Does anyone know if the resin replacement wheels are still available for the F7F Tigercat? And where I could get them from? I've heard bad things about the vinyl tires that the kit comes with and want to replace them.

Thanks, Peter B

Reply to
PT Ball

The True Details F7F wheels are still available from Squadron:

.

Reply to
Al Superczynski