anyone built a

promodeler ar234 c 3/4?
my friend mukey sent one and it looks pretty busy.
any must haves, problems, caveats?
is ti better than the hobbycraft with the resin kits?
It's light years ahead of the Hobbycraft kit.
Reply to
Al Superczynski
Look on Modeling madness for a review of the Hasegawa kit(same molds = with additional parts) the builder states that to get the wing to fit to = remove all the locating pins. Hub
Reply to
Hub & Diane Plott
I AM Promedeler you Punk!
Reply to
AzHosers
One word...Eduard.
And yes - it's basically the Hasegawa kit with new naceles.
Reply to
Rufus
unlike you, boy, i'm a punk rocker while you are a prison toy. passed around like cheap wine.
you buy stock in the resin and pe industry yet?
Please! Some decency in your posts.
No self-respecting prisoner would approach Dennis.
And quit insulting cheap wine.
:-)
Tom
Reply to
Maiesm72
it's gonna cost ya.....
Hasegawa cut the mold........joint venture with Rev/Mono.......blows the Hobbycraft off the map.
e wrote:
Reply to
Ron
GODDAMIT! HOW DID THIS ASSHOLE GET PAST MY FILTERS???
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey
Bill blurted out:
Calm down Bill, all the filters in the world eventually let Dennis slip through in some form or the other. You can't really stop slime except with a strong power wash, anticeptic flush, flame cleaning and a dose of radiation. Then you might, maybe just might, avoid him until he changes personalities again. Give or take about 24 hours. Rick
Reply to
OXMORON1
Nah...I'd just be getting my own money back...
Reply to
Rufus
then you could reinvest in new stuff.
Nah...I'd just be recycling...
Reply to
Rufus
gigo? (i'm just jealous.)
It's a good thing to recycle. :)
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
I've got to cool it for awhile...got a four-figure Mastercard bill last month. THAT hurt...maybe by July I'll be back up to strength.
Reply to
Rufus
chrome and brass beat ass and grass for an addiction. cheaper in the long run....i WISH i had a 4 figure credit limit. ah, the joys of a miss spent middle age.