What the best grue?

Epoxy or wood glue? Is it Stein or Stine? Is it Shecter or Schecter? What better: analog or digital? What should I join: NAR or TRA?
Who funnier: BalsaBoy or Phil Stein? Will the crane be there or should I bring my own? Is it Tod or Todd or nkhIUtglG789678l*(pp979PJJ(oH8LO(8PP9Y8O?????/.???D? Who started High Power: Chuck Mund, Jerry Irvine, Frank Kosdon or Mortimer Steinmowitz? What's better: a 1/4A4 or a ZZ9839823493489908634908435098340987?
<snip>

Creationism or the giant flying spaghetti monster?

Have *you* been touched by his noodly appendage?
--
Mike KD7PVT
NAR #70953 - Sr/HPR Level-1 ~ BEMRC - NAR Section #627
On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 12:36:27 -0700, nojunk@this_address.com (Mike Pearson <see .sig>) wrote:

Absotively!
Mike Pearson <see .sig> wrote:

Or His meat balls?
http://www.venganza.org /
Darren J Longhorn wrote:

My L2 project is named the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and sports a pirate fish skeleton sticker as well as a sticker of the FSM him/herself. She's due to make the L2 cert flight next Saturday on a J350 at Midwest Power III (she has already flown on an I366R).
Also touched by His noodly appendage...

Creationism,
While I belive you should become a prirate to stop global warming,
I do not belive in the WWFSMD
I do belive in Intellegent Design however.
Heres what I believe:
at one time all the matter in the universe was compressed into a super micro-atom... some outside force was applied to this super micro-atom and the Big Bang began....
the rest, as they say is history.....
Now this obviously this begs the question: who/what made this initial super-micro atom? Who/what applied the outside force which released the Big Bang?
I think we are here by both evolution and some form of supernatural outside force. Now whether this outside supernatural force is "GOD"... I think that should be left up to the individual to decide.
shockie B)

I believe in the beginning, God....
-- TAI FU http://creationism.dyndns.org /

The one in ZORK????
Yup. As near as I can tell, no grue is a good one. Lights out, you are toast! (Unless you happen to have the can of grue repellant.)

Tai, quit smoking that stuff. It's giving you dain brammage.

Not smoking. Sniffing.