What the best grue?

Epoxy or wood glue? Is it Stein or Stine? Is it Shecter or Schecter? What better: analog or digital? What should I join: NAR or TRA? Who funnier: BalsaBoy or Phil Stein? Will the crane be there or should I bring my own? Is it Tod or Todd or nkhIUtglG789678l*(pp979PJJ(oH8LO(8PP9Y8O?????/.???D? Who started High Power: Chuck Mund, Jerry Irvine, Frank Kosdon or Mortimer Steinmowitz? What's better: a 1/4A4 or a ZZ9839823493489908634908435098340987?

Reply to
Tai Fu

Creationism or the giant flying spaghetti monster?

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Have *you* been touched by his noodly appendage?

Reply to
Anonymous

Absotively!

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Or His meat balls?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

My L2 project is named the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and sports a pirate fish skeleton sticker as well as a sticker of the FSM him/herself. She's due to make the L2 cert flight next Saturday on a J350 at Midwest Power III (she has already flown on an I366R).

Also touched by His noodly appendage...

Reply to
Howdy

The one in ZORK????

Reply to
Pete

Creationism,

While I belive you should become a prirate to stop global warming,

I do not belive in the WWFSMD

I do belive in Intellegent Design however.

Reply to
AlMax

Tai, quit smoking that stuff. It's giving you dain brammage.

James L. Marino

Heres what I believe:

at one time all the matter in the universe was compressed into a super micro-atom... some outside force was applied to this super micro-atom and the Big Bang began....

the rest, as they say is history.....

Now this obviously this begs the question: who/what made this initial super-micro atom? Who/what applied the outside force which released the Big Bang?

I think we are here by both evolution and some form of supernatural outside force. Now whether this outside supernatural force is "GOD"... I think that should be left up to the individual to decide.

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Bill Eichelberger

I believe in the beginning, God....

-- TAI FU

Tai Fu

Yup. As near as I can tell, no grue is a good one. Lights out, you are toast! (Unless you happen to have the can of grue repellant.)

Reply to
Rich Pitzeruse

Not smoking. Sniffing.

Reply to