What the best glue?

Epoxy or wood glue? Is it Stein or Stine? Is it Shecter or Schecter? What's better: analog or digital? What should I join: NAR or TRA? Who's funnier: BalsaBoy or Phil Stein? Will the crane be there or should I bring my own? Is it Tod or Todd or nkhIUtglG789678l*(pp979PJJ(oH8LO(8PP9Y8O?????/.???D? Who started High Power: Chuck Mund, Jerry Irvine, Frank Kosdon or Mortimer Steinmowitz? What's better: a 1/4A4 or a ZZ9839823493489908634908435098340987?

Reply to
Tai Fu

Get back under the bridge! ;-)

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

BalsaBoy seems to have retired.

You should probably bring your own crane.

How have you been? Are you still in the military?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Take a close look at the "from" address....

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Gene - you putz. 8-) It kinda sounds like one of Tai's posts.

Reply to
Phil Stein

What the &&*^?! Whatchoo doin' messin' a round on that damn computer?! No wonder it takes me two hours to get an egg roll!!!

:-)>

Reply to
Gene

Damn TF! Usin' my puter again!

And I got WAAAAY too much starchee in my shirtee to boot!!!

nkhIUtglG789678l*(pp979PJJ(oH8LO(8PP9Y8O?????/.???D?

Reply to
Gene

LMAO!!!!

Reply to
Gene Costanza

Laugh it up Gene! To get to the question ... Use elmer's glue! ; )

WHY!?

Because "your Mom likes" Elmer's!!!

heheh

BTW ... it was good to meet you at LDRS Geno

Keith G. NAR 79942 L3

P.S. I dug thru the remnants of my 2 stage disaster ... found a couple of your shear pins. Very few things survived that ... uh ... landing. You want 'em back!? heheh

Reply to
K E Gaillard

Keith, your mom likes shear pins, too, so send them bad boys to her, will ya??!! And call her more often...B-)

Great to meet you, too. BTW, You've been informally inducted in to the RGWH (Rocket Guys With Hair) Club.

Reply to
Gene Costanza

I've been in both clubs. Hair isn't all it's cranked up to be.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Woo hoo!!! When do I start receiving some crappy magazine?? ; )

Reply to
K E Gaillard

Kelly was there hawking HPR. If you want a crappy magazine, give him some money.

It's a shame that the good efforts of pe>Woo hoo!!! When do I start receiving some crappy magazine??

Reply to
Phil Stein

I thought I was wrong with all my early and often comments of TRA?

And in this case, an annual offer to DO SOMETHING about it.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

We both know HPR & TRA are two seperate things.

Just publish your own magazine. Who needs the HPR name? If it's good, people will buy it. It's that simple.

Reply to
Phil Stein

For 2500 whining subscribers? what would be the incentive?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Shock and awe when the "good old days" return. In droves.

To quote the state of Missouri "show me state".

I would be GLAD to show TRA members for a YEAR how it SHOULD be done.

With HPR magazine in particular of course.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Why do you want to be Bruce so badly? Be a man. If you can do what you claim, just do it. Don't use the name HPR as an excuse.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Great! Show us. Start your own magazine.

Reply to
RayDunakin

What would be your incentive??

Reply to