Model Rocketeer mags

I have found so far, 3 model rocketeer magazines.
In fair shape, some stains on covers, but they are readable inside.
Aug.1975
Dec.1975
April 1980
Best Offer.
Reply to
starlord
The stains are from coffee and/or glue as they where always on my work table. Been packed away since the summer of 1980. I'll not dump them, I can always try the plans in them, but I figured in case someone wanted to see something from the past, here is a ceap way, figured $5.00 for the 3 wouldn't be to bad.
Reply to
starlord
nickel each plus shipping.
(the offers have to start somewhere)
Tater (just what kind of stain?) KC9ESF President of MARS Club
NAR #79654 EAA #22007969 NASMA member
Reply to
Tater Schuld

Site Timeline