Model Rocketeer mags

I have found so far, 3 model rocketeer magazines.

In fair shape, some stains on covers, but they are readable inside.

Aug.1975 Dec.1975 April 1980

Best Offer.

Reply to
starlord

God, grant me restraint.... :-)>

Sorry, SL....

Reply to
Gene

The stains are from coffee and/or glue as they where always on my work table. Been packed away since the summer of 1980. I'll not dump them, I can always try the plans in them, but I figured in case someone wanted to see something from the past, here is a ceap way, figured $5.00 for the 3 wouldn't be to bad.

Reply to
starlord

nickel each plus shipping.

(the offers have to start somewhere)

Tater (just what kind of stain?) KC9ESF President of MARS Club

NAR #79654 EAA #22007969 NASMA member

Reply to
Tater Schuld