JonRocket.com Site Update

It's been 5 months since we opened the doors at

and we'd like to report that all is well! A BIG THANK YOU to those of you who have helped us along in the opening stages.

If you're not familiar with JonRocket.com, allow me to say hello. We started 5 months ago with the notion that we could bring small rocket manufacturer's together in a "one stop shop" allowing the customer to sample different companies offerings without having to pay shipping to each company. So far, we are doing GREAT! We started with Semroc and Sunward, and now have added Custom Rockets, Rocket Head chutes, Edmonds Aerospace, Starlight Model Rockets, Fun Rockets by Holverson, and FlisKits! Also, we are very excited about a NEW mid power company that will be coming on board soon.

Thanks again to everyone who has visited us in the last 5 months. If you haven't seen us, stop by. We offer FREE SHIPPING on orders over

20.00 and you are welcome to browse all day long! ;)

John (not Jon) Arthur

John Arthur