38mm Motor Mounts + More in Stock

Hello All.
We received the new 38mm Motor Mount kits from Sunward last week but just got a chance to get them listed in the store today.
I must say these are nice mounts. Very tough materials.
Along with the 38mm mounts, we got some additional 29mm mounts and a Quad 18mm to Bt-70 for those of you who like to burn them in multiples!
Don't forget: Free Shipping on orders over 20.00! ALL THE TIME!
John (not Jon) Arthur
www.JonRocket.com