LDRS 25 - ROCKETS Magazine

The guys from ROCKETS magazine are on their way back from LDRS 25. They've got a good pile of photos from all 6 days - check out:
http://www.libertylaunchsystems.com/Gallery/LDRS2006/Day1/
Look out, looks like 15 seconds of fame :)
Had a great time doing LCO duty for LDRS. Our club Tripoli Houston had a great time helping out on Friday with the 10am-12pm time frame for the duty roster. Looks like you got lots of great pics of Kips two stage. Was an incredible flight boosting on an N to an M. Was picture perfect...pardon the pun :)
Lots of great people, and was well worth the drive up to Amarillo. Special thanks to Pat and the folks of POTROCS and everyone that pitched in to help to make LDRS a great event.
Lots of records broken as well. A "Q" motor was launched. A first for LDRS. Also, Jim Jarvis from Austin who also flies with us at Tripoli Houston did his level 3 flight with a minimum dia. 4" carbon fiber scratch built rocket to 35,000 feet at mach ~2.5, shattering the altitude record of 30,000 feet made by Dan Stroud and his Aurora team. I know Dan will be working to take the title back soon.
Dan's son Terry had the Master Blaster Series playing at the host hotel each night in the atrium. Was fun hanging with Paul and all of the Animal Motorworks guys and checking out their all aluminum rocket.
Can't wait to see all the highlights put together from Rockets Magazine.
-Booms

Dave Olson wrote:

Thanks for sharing the foto's. Kind of makes me wish that I could have gone !
John