Fees announced for LDRS 24

The LDRS 24 planning committee has announced the fee schedule for LDRS 24.
Be sure to give name, Org. Member #, Cert Level for each person wishing to
register. Advanced registration will end June 15 so be sure to get your
registration before then!!
The fees are as follows:
4 Commercial days
Early
On site
Seniors (18 and up) regardless of flying level
$60.00usd
$90.00usd
Junior (Under 18) flying high power rockets
$50.00usd
$50.00usd
Junior (Under 18) flying model rockets
Free
Free
2 EX Days
Seniors (18 and up) regardless of flying level
$20.00usd
$40.00usd
All 6 days
Seniors (18 and up) regardless of flying level
$80.00usd
$100.00usd
Junior (Under 18) flying high power rockets
$50.00usd
$50.00usd
Junior (Under 18) flying model rockets
Free
Free
On-site Camping Fee.
**Per Night per unit**
$5.00usd
$5.00usd
What is covered with the camping fees includes:
- porta potties
- Garbage bins
- security lighting at night
- battery chargers
- communal fire pit
- fresh water tank onsite (500Gal)
Check
for further information.
Reply to
Tim Rempel
Looking at the registration form something strikes me as kind of odd. I don't consider myself an expert at rules and regulations especially when it comes to Canada, but how can there be under 18 high power fliers?
Additionally, is this $60 suppose to be for the banquet or is that something that will be announced later?
Reply to
Tony Cooper
A Canadian group is hosting LDRS. The group is a TRA and CAR member. CAR allows certification under 18.
Thw web site says banquet prices are yet to be set. I doubt the launch fees include the banquet.
Brian Elfert
Reply to
Brian Elfert

Site Timeline