ROL NEWS--LDRS 24 Fees Announced

LDRS 24 Fees Announced
January 20, 2005
Web posted at: 12:40 PM EST
(ROL Newswire) -- The LDRS 24 planning committee has announced the fee
schedule for LDRS 24. They request attendees provide name, orginization
member numger, certification level for each person wishing to register.
Advanced registration ends June 15.
The fees are as follows:
4 Commercial days
Early
On site
Seniors (18 and up) regardless of flying level
$60.00usd
$90.00usd
Junior (Under 18) flying high power rockets
$50.00usd
$50.00usd
Junior (Under 18) flying model rockets
Free
Free
2 EX Days
Seniors (18 and up) regardless of flying level
$20.00usd
$40.00usd
All 6 days
Seniors (18 and up) regardless of flying level
$80.00usd
$100.00usd
Junior (Under 18) flying high power rockets
$50.00usd
$50.00usd
Junior (Under 18) flying model rockets
Free
Free
On-site Camping Fee.
**Per Night per unit**
$5.00usd
$5.00usd
What is covered with the camping fees includes:
- porta potties
- Garbage bins
- security lighting at night
- battery chargers
- communal fire pit
- fresh water tank onsite (500Gal)
Visit
for further information.
Source: LDRS 24 Planning Committee
Reply to
ROL News
My understanding is that you have to be 18 to be certified level 1/2/3. Tripoli rules require you to be certified to fly high power.
Therefore, if you're under 18, you have to have someone who is certified sign the flight card and actually fly the rocket. The person signing the flight card is the one who has to pay the range fee.
Maybe CAR rules allow under 18 to fly HPR?
Brian Elfert
Reply to
Brian Elfert
NAR just started their Jr cert program allowing 14 and over to cert L1.....maybe that's what they are looking at.
Chuck
Reply to
Chuck Rudy
A "Limited L1"... They still need adult sponsors until they become legal, as which point they get grandfathered in.. (they don't need to do another L1 flight and paperwork)
Not sure this has passed into "rule", but was only a proposal last I heard...
Things like 1127, which are contained in the NAR regs, prohibit a 14 YO from flying L1 without an adult...
Reply to
AZ Woody
Don't flatter yourself.
I'm sure you just a minor diversion, you know, like when you have a slow download or something, a time killer.
you really don't even rank being called a hobby.
you're more of a freak show, than anything else, but I wouldn't pay to see you. That would be a waste of a hard earned nickel.
Reply to
Dave Grayvis
When I finish my paper on abnormal psychology, I'll stop. You have to admit, you are an 'interesting' subject.
Reply to
Phil Stein

Site Timeline