ROL NEWS--LDRS 24 Fees Announced

I strongly suggest we submit your posts, my posts, Teeling's and Wallace's toa TEAM of advanced students.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry; do you ever get tired of eating $hit..

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Jerry tells me its an aquired taste and that it takes a long time to aquire.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I just wish he'd get tired of _spewing_ it. He can eat all he wants. ;)

Reply to
RayDunakin

Ever heard the term, "garbage - garbage out"? (:-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Aaah... but LDRS is a Tripoli sponsored event... CAR rules would not apply.

Doug

Reply to
stealthboogie