LDRS pics

My son Wes has about 140 pics of LDRS, about half of them are viewable at

Just click on the "Wes Rudy LDRS pics" link. Some of the pics will be in our DVD in the future. If anyone wants a CD of all 140 pics they can send me an email, he'll send of a CD of all the pics in their 6.3meg mode for $6 post paid. Unfortunatley the EX pics are not up on the SRS site and some of them are impressive.

Reply to
Chuck Rudy