[update] Lander Challenge Update

We have received quite a few requests for updates, so we are posting the information here in rmr.

The Rocket Rover Lander Challege seems to be going quite well.

We have had over 37 inital sign up requests and have received back more then

12 project plans. All of them, both high and low budget look impressive.

We have an impressive amount of prizes supplied by the supporting vendors. go to the

and click prizes, current prize list,

or a direct link is here:

Please visit these supporting vendors websites as well if you could, as they have dontated generiously.

we have a yahoo group for those who signed up at:

Due to the competitive nature of the contest, not too many at this time have been open in the public forum about their projects till they submit their qualifying entry. I don't blame them either, as some teams are even competing amongst themselves in their local area.

The judging will take place at the end of LDRS and the entries are to have arrived at LCHQ by June 30th (to take to LDRS and presented to the judges) or they can be flown at LDRS and given to LCHQ their.

BoosterWorks will be representing LCHQ at LDRS.

Art Upton K8XG

ArtU