PadCam.com Pad Cams on Hybrids and Solids

Hi, it's me yet again doing more stuff with my Mini GearCams.

We put the BoosterVision Mini GearCam on Rocket pads at LDRS-23 and at JMRC this month.

We added the link to PadCam at the bottom of the BoosterVision video page.

But to make it easy, just go direct to

to see:

Todd Moore's SkyRipper G63 Hybrid tested on EX day by Scott Miller of SFSM Industries. This PadCam shot has some great sights and sounds to see and hear.

See a great Pro38 Smokey Sam in your face, and lots and lots of other solid and hybrid PadCam shots.

Also on that same page is on board video of our LDRS-23 LOC Booster Bruiser EXP-4 on both a Pro54 K660 and an Animal Works K670 Green.

Both of these flights have absolutely no spin on them. They just look surreal.

thanks

Art Upton

ArtU

[...]

And be sure to check out Emily's Snitch on a Hybrid on the lots of PadCam=99 link !

With the Smokey Sam my Crayon colored the skies over Michigan International Speedway !

Thanks for getting the launch with the PadCam=99 Art.

------------------------------------- Jim Chambers NAR 80299 L1

------------------------------------- F.A.R.T. Friendly American Rocket Technologies Friendly American Rocket Team

------------------------------------- Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult

-------------------------------------

Reply to
Jim Chambers

Where is it located? I can't find it. Please help, I looooove Saucers! and am seriously looking into Hybrids.

Time for bed, can't find a link for the trees... Patrick

Reply to
Patrick Harvey

go to

and select the lots of padcam video. it's about the 5 or 6th one in.

Reply to
almax

Was that from this past week? Cool! I didn't even know that camera was THERE...

Eldred

Reply to
EldredP

Yep, they are secret PadCams. You will never know if they are watching you, he he......

Reply to
ArtU

I just thought it would have been cool to have a shot of my Blue Ninja or Big Bertha. But I can understand preference being given to actual club members...

Eldred

Reply to
EldredP