LDRS on-board BoosterVision, Sneek Peek.

BoosterVision went to LDRS to test our Hi Power Transmitter with the Video Bazooka Antenna. for a picture of the antenna, see:
http://www.boostervision.com/boostervision/default_files/videobazooka_sm.jpg
We got lots of questions while using it, he he.
We launched a Booster Bruiser, a LOC Precession Bruiser EXP 4 on a CTI K660, 6 grain full K as a test flight for the new bruiser setup.
It launched in an instant and left the pad on a trail of white fire and smoke. It flew straight, like on a rail all the way up, not one single spin, or twitch.
And that's while it has an antenna and camera sticking out into the airstream. What can I say, Barry makes great parts for those Bruisers.
I have a link below to the complete flight, start to end so you can get a sneak peek at some of our LDRS on-board video.
http://boostervision.com/bbk660.wmv
If your browser security does not like that url above try this one below. mms://boostervision.com/bbk660.wmv
Art Upton www.BoosterVision.com www.BoosterWorks.com www.GearCam.com
VEry nice!!

Gotta Love That, Almost landing back on the pad. I fly at Black Rock(AEROPac) and Modesto (Tripoli Cen Cal) so I hike alot. Only one time at Black Rock on the first day of XPRS 2002 my D-Region Tomahawk almost caught it's chute on the rail it left from after going 4000 feet.
Good Show!
Mike Siedle TRA L2

http://www.boostervision.com/boostervision/default_files/videobazooka_sm.jpg
Way cool Video Art...The Tether system made that even sweeter.....Nice downward shot all the way to the ground. I especially like when the booster falls away and you can see that bright red recovery harness uncoiling...IT ROCKS....See you at JMRC in a week and a half...
Mark A Palmer TRA 08542 L3

http://www.boostervision.com/boostervision/default_files/videobazooka_sm.jpg
ArtU wrote:

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!
Great stuff Art!
Chuck
--
Chuck Rudy VooDoo Digital Productions

http://homepage.mac.com/wesrudy
Art,
Absolutely remarkable. Not a single dropout the whole way. Great job.
--
Tony Haga
NAR #81532, TRA #9850 L2

That is remarkable indeed.

I watched this flight on the monitor as it went up under the SFSM industries tent. It was AWESOME indeed! One of the coolest things I have ever done at a launch. No spin at all either. Art is a great vendor, good friend, and his products are top notch! Go getcha some!
Todd
Great video!
Am I the only one who gets a queasy feeling right before the camera hits the ground?
-- David

http://www.boostervision.com/boostervision/default_files/videobazooka_sm.jpg