LDRS on-board BoosterVision, Sneek Peek.

BoosterVision went to LDRS to test our Hi Power Transmitter with the Video Bazooka Antenna. for a picture of the antenna, see:

We got lots of questions while using it, he he.

We launched a Booster Bruiser, a LOC Precession Bruiser EXP 4 on a CTI K660, 6 grain full K as a test flight for the new bruiser setup.

It launched in an instant and left the pad on a trail of white fire and smoke. It flew straight, like on a rail all the way up, not one single spin, or twitch.

And that's while it has an antenna and camera sticking out into the airstream. What can I say, Barry makes great parts for those Bruisers.

I have a link below to the complete flight, start to end so you can get a sneak peek at some of our LDRS on-board video.

If your browser security does not like that url above try this one below. mms://boostervision.com/bbk660.wmv

Art Upton

ArtU

VEry nice!!

Reply to
Phil Stein

Gotta Love That, Almost landing back on the pad. I fly at Black Rock(AEROPac) and Modesto (Tripoli Cen Cal) so I hike alot. Only one time at Black Rock on the first day of XPRS 2002 my D-Region Tomahawk almost caught it's chute on the rail it left from after going 4000 feet.

Good Show!

Mike Siedle TRA L2

Mike Siedle

Way cool Video Art...The Tether system made that even sweeter.....Nice downward shot all the way to the ground. I especially like when the booster falls away and you can see that bright red recovery harness uncoiling...IT ROCKS....See you at JMRC in a week and a half...

Mark A Palmer TRA 08542 L3

Mark A Palmer

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!

Great stuff Art!

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Art,

Absolutely remarkable. Not a single dropout the whole way. Great job.

Reply to
Tony H.

That is remarkable indeed.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Great video!

Am I the only one who gets a queasy feeling right before the camera hits the ground?

David

I watched this flight on the monitor as it went up under the SFSM industries tent. It was AWESOME indeed! One of the coolest things I have ever done at a launch. No spin at all either. Art is a great vendor, good friend, and his products are top notch! Go getcha some!

Todd

Reply to
Todd Moore