[AD] BoosterVision's Weasel Mile High Combo

BoosterVision's Weasel Mile High Combo is ready to ship.
You get an onboard video camera and transmitter that sends Video and Audio
to your recording device.
The receiver and it's antenna will receive your signal 5X9 to up to 5600 feet.
We have received intermittent signals at up to 13,800 feet even with this system.
The LOC Weasel rocket will let you fly your combo well over a mile on current Hi-Power engines.
We include instructions on mounting your camera on the Weasel to insure your success.
Don't forget BoosterVision's offer to make a video CD-Rom and web based wmv file free of charge from your recorded VHS or MiniDV tape.
For more info see:
http://www.boosterworks.com/cart/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct
Also Great On-Board Videos to watch at:
http://www.boostervision.com/boostervision/video.html
Art Upton K8XG BoosterVision.com BoosterWorks.com