ROL NEWS--BoosterVision Combo Offerings

BoosterVision Combo Offerings April 8, 2005 Web posted at: 12:58 PM EDT

(ROL Newswire) -- BoosterVision has come out with two new combos for April. Chief engineer Art Upton reported, "We have teamed up with LOC and Semroc to offer these combos at an attractive savings during their initial offering only for a limited time". The first offering is a BoosterVision Mini GearCam set, shipped with the Semroc Goliath and instructions on how to modify the payload to carry the mini GearCam. "The Goliath is a natural Mini GearCam carrier, as many saw at NARCON", Art Remarked. "It flies right in your local park" The second offering is the BoosterVision Mile High system with the LOC Weasel used as a high performance Mini GearCam Carrier. Instructions on mounting the GearCam are also included. Art Finalizes, "We have flown the LOC Weasel on many Hi Power motors, and it's a perfect fit to the Mile Hi System we offer." More information is available at

Source: BoosterVision

Reply to
ROL News

That's nice Loc names a rocket after Jerry. I think they should have called it the Big Fine instead of the Weasel.

Reply to
Phil Stein

You are fixated, rude AND off-topic.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The Weasel also flies good on low thrust 38mm motors such as H25, H55, I70.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I'm not the one that first mentioned Weasels and you only wish I (or someone else) were fixated on you.

You think I'm rude because I'm better than you at your own game.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Jerry - Which do you prefer? Length or Girth? Got lube?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Yes you are.

The other poster mentioned a hobby rocket kit CALLED weasel.

You are a blatant liar too.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

A Weasel is a Weasel. Learn to accept the fact that you are one and you'll be much happier. I think everyon on rmr has accepted you as one.

You might think I'm a liar but I've never been proven to be one - as opposed to you who has been proven to be one - in court no less.

Reply to
Phil Stein

And jerry, you are King of the Weasels.

How ironic, eh?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

AMAZING...You can twist even the most unrelated thread into a bash session....Grow Up! This was product announcement and not an open invitation for you or any one else to flame!

Sheeesh!

Mark " I need another cup of coffee before I finish reading RMR today" Palmer

Mark A Palmer

Blow me

Reply to
Phil Stein

He is consistent!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Ahhh!....I see you've matured already ;-)

Mark Palmer

Reply to
Mark A Palmer

Glad I've made your day. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

If only you were gay!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I cannot say anything sufficiently disrespectful without exceeding even my liberal standards of non-politeness on rmr.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Poor Jerry - can't get any action on rmr.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Dave W. must have cut him off.

jerry, what did you do to piss him off, make him a business partner?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

WHen Chad posted this

I was thinking Poor Jerry was being held in check by someone's kids.

Reply to
Phil Stein