Tripoli Mid Ohio - On-Board CCD Video of L1115 Booster Bruiser

Sunday at the Tripoli Mid Ohio launch in Urbana Ohio we launched the paper Booster Bruiser LOC EXP-4 on a CTI Pro75 L1115 L motor.
Click here to see the stills and video from the flight http://www.boostervision.com/pro75
We had a great time at Mid Ohio, talking to friends Gary, Lance and the rest of the rocketeers from mid & lower Ohio.
Special thanks go out to Scott Miller, Mike Schneider, Mark Palmer & Paul Bonham. Each of these rocketeers helped me to make this launch a success
Thanks to Tripoli Mid Ohio for hosting a great launch this memorial weekend
Art Upton