Tripoli Mid Ohio - On-Board CCD Video of L1115 Booster Bruiser

Sunday at the Tripoli Mid Ohio launch in Urbana Ohio we launched the paper Booster Bruiser LOC EXP-4 on a CTI Pro75 L1115 L motor.

Click here to see the stills and video from the flight

We had a great time at Mid Ohio, talking to friends Gary, Lance and the rest of the rocketeers from mid & lower Ohio.

Special thanks go out to Scott Miller, Mike Schneider, Mark Palmer & Paul Bonham. Each of these rocketeers helped me to make this launch a success

Thanks to Tripoli Mid Ohio for hosting a great launch this memorial weekend

Art Upton

Reply to
ArtU