Naram-45 on board video

Here is the on board vidio of booster vision's test flight of my Hi-Tech H45 platform at Naram 45 sport launch. It later flew to be the
only Hybrid flight at Naram 45 to fly.
http://www.boostervision.com/boostervision/naram45.html
Naram was a great time and Lila, "The Launch Crew" and the rest of the gang did a great job and put on a great show.
Art Upton K8XG, Inc. www.boostervision.com www.zagicam.com www.k8xg.com
Reminded me of the psychedelic part from "2001".

coool downloading now. and thanks for the mpeg1 version !! much appreciated !!
Chris Taylor http://www.nerys.com /