LDRS 22 SR-71 Dual Flight Any Video?

I know it has been a couple of weeks since LDRS, but since I got home my son
has been asking me if we got a video of the second "Father- Son" SR-71 drag
race. he really liked how they "Criss Crossed" in mid air. Unfortunately I
did not get it as I was too busy, prepping and recovering the gliders. If
any one happed to get a video of this, I would be happy to pay for a copy if
possible. If so please let me know!
Thanks!
--
Happy Flying!
Mike Dickinson

Happy Flying!
Mike Dickinson
snipped-for-privacy@cox.knet
remove the -at- and the K in net to respond
My web page

Dickinson's