LDRS 22 SR-71 Dual Flight Any Video?

I know it has been a couple of weeks since LDRS, but since I got home my son has been asking me if we got a video of the second "Father- Son" SR-71 drag race. he really liked how they "Criss Crossed" in mid air. Unfortunately I did not get it as I was too busy, prepping and recovering the gliders. If any one happed to get a video of this, I would be happy to pay for a copy if possible. If so please let me know! Thanks!

-- Happy Flying! Mike Dickinson snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

My web page

-- Happy Flying! Mike Dickinson snipped-for-privacy@cox.knet remove the -at- and the K in net to respond My web page

Dickinson's