Re: Woodies!

> Material for those one-of-a-kind rockets > >
> TomF

Thanks for the link. The company that makes the tubes, Hollow Wood, is close to me. About 6 years ago, I contacted them about making some tubes for rockets. They said that they could make laminates out of just about any wood...but they were wayyyyy too expensive. This looks more reasonable, now.

Mark Simpson