Aerotech's not the only one

Read this article:

J.A. Michel

Reply to
J.A. Michel

Aloha, Pratt is not relevant to hi power sport rocketry.

Larry

Reply to
AkaZilla

-----------

I didn't see that. It just states rocket fuel.

HDS

Reply to
HDS

Look at the original post in the thread.

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

I've discovered that amateur astronomy is very satisfying. Had some intervention from cops early on. Thought my scope is a gun. They know me now.

-Larry (Just a suggesti> Read this article:

Reply to
L.C.

Sweet. I have something that is second only to nitroglycerine in my garage, wow.

Lying sacks a shit...

Pax

Reply to
Paxton

Maybe they meant the gas can. ;-)

Mark Simpson

I've got a magazine for HPR motor storage in my garage. it doesn't make the top 20 in flammable / explosive stuff in my garage. If you add toxic to the list it's probably not even in the top 100.

#1 the can of spray ether I occasionally use to start the mower...

Bob Kaplow

Aloha Kurt, What he doesnt say as that the mower is electric. hehehehe What do I have to remove in the email adress to email you? I have a few work in progress pictures on the Kawasaki.

Take Care, Larry P. S. (Know anyone who wants to buy an RMS for a J-570, or J-800?)

Reply to
AkaZilla

Man, that stuff is dangerous!

Better make sure the seam on the can is good and strong and will not open up in case you have a fire in your garage; I'd recommend welding a reinforcing strip it over the seam on the can just to be sure .

("Where did Bob go?) ("Oh, he's somewhere over there....and there....and there...")

************** NOTE TO THE TERMINALLY STUPID: It's a joke. Do *NOT* weld/solder/braze anything that contains flammable liquids or vapors, or has ever held them, unless you have done a complete clean and purge with inert materials and have properly prepared the vessel's exterior and interior surfaces for the operation you are about to perform.. **************
Reply to
Anonymous

Hey Larry,

Use snipped-for-privacy@keslers.net

That address will function for the next 24 hours then self destruct.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

I probably would have won something (aside from my Darwin award). See, the carburator on a Harley sits out on the right, just inside your leg. And engines occasionally will backfire when using starting fluid.

Ever have that Wile Coyote mental revelation where, in the middle of an activity, you ask yourself "what in Gods name am I doing?!?" And then it's too late...

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

I've had that revelation a few times, especially as a kid. It sometimes concluded with a trip to the E.R. for stitches or a cast...and one time a pair of casts.

Reply to
Tim

Nope. The mower is an Ariens 12HP Briggs powered lawn tractor. I've got an acre to mow every week...

Bob Kaplow

I have a couple of acres to mow, and with all the rain we've been having, I haven't been able to mow in over a month! I have rocket-eating grass now :-(

I regularly keep 5 gallons of gasoline in my workshop. Ssssssh, don't tell the authorities, or they'll think I'm tooling up to build a WMD.

Reply to
Marcus Leech