Re: Thanks, Chris!

I'll second that! Chris has taken some excellent pics, and done a great job uploading and updating.

J.A. Michel

From one soul who didn't get to go to NARAM...thanks. Your NARAM Live > updates have been the next best thing to being there. > > Jim Reyome > Lyles, Tennessee
Reply to
J.A. Michel

Dittos.

A few more things like captions, photos/info on winning contest models, and running points through the week would be great (maybe next year...), but this year's coverage is a great service to the modroc community.

Jeff Vincent - Rocket Cynic(Tm) (comes from reading RMR for 9+ years)

Reply to
Jeff Vincent

One more suggestion for the future: a ruler or something in the static photos to show the size of a model (particularly tough with PMC when you might have the same subject available in three or four different scales).

Jeff Vincent - Rocket Cynic(Tm) (comes from reading RMR for 9+ years)

Reply to
Jeff Vincent

I thought of that as well !! I am working on making small ruler out of EL material. for 2 purposes. one to help with scale (might just use a quarter for that since adding a ruler would "yick" up the shot for print etc.. but also my nikon has NO active focus asssist in low light so it has a really problem getting focus in low light conditions. the el ruler would give it something to FOCUS on. since I set my shutter/aperature manually for shots like that most of the time it will not affect exposure.

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr