Re: Chute size?

I don't have the Mustang, but most of the line. The Mirage comes down at a pretty good clip, and I never have to walk far. My Suma hit the only bush for miles hard enough to snap a fin off. The Barracuda I didn't see land, it ended up at the LCO table without a fin. Our ground is rather tough, but depending on your soil and site size/wind it wouldn't hurt to bump it up a size.

Joel. phx

Hi all, just got done building my Aerotech Mustang. Question, is it just me > or is the 'chute kinda small? Anybody else with one get that feeling? > Thanks in advance. > Bill Bahus > >
Reply to
Joel Corwith

If you do a good job of attaching the fins and you don't land it on concrete, the stock chute is fine. If you put it up on a G-40 or G-80, a bigger than stock chute is not a good idea, unless you like long walks and losing stuff. ;-)

J.A. Michel

Reply to
J.A. Michel