Re: Crop Circle Morons

Subject: Re: Crop Circle Morons

>From: space wof Gaymer snipped-for-privacy@warhammer.mini >Date: 12/2/2003 2:36 PM Eastern Standard Time >Message-id: > >In article , > snipped-for-privacy@aol.comfuckoff (theoneflasehaddock) wrote: > >>>Subject: Re: Crop Circle Morons >>>From: space wof Gaymer snipped-for-privacy@warhammer.mini >>>Date: 12/1/2003 4:10 PM Eastern Standard Time >>>Message-id: >>> >>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>

Stand in line? I wanna kick your ass now, like everybody else.

-

theoneflasehaddock

Reply to
theoneflasehaddock

booooo !!! there that awta` take care of you

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

I think the correct quote from Bernard Shaw is "Never understimate the power of human stupidity." Or maybe that there are "two things abundant in this universe, Hydrogen and Stupidity." I sometimes fall between the two quotes, but I try not give the quotee (or goatee) his due.

berto

Reply to
Berto

I'm not 100% sure, but I think that the second version (hydrogen and stupidity) is attributed to Einstein.

The Old Timer